Friends of Hong Kong Museum of Art (HKMoA Friends) is committed to ensuring that all personal data are handled in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. To this end, HKMoA Friends undertakes to:
- collect adequate personal data by lawful and fair means only for lawful purposes related to the functions or activities of HKMoA Friends;
- take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that the personal data collected or retained are accurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are to be used;
- erase personal data which are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are to be used;
- use the personal data collected only for purposes or directly related purposes for which the data were to be used at the time of collection, unless the individual concerned has given express consent for a change of use or such use is permitted by law;
- take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that personal data are protected against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure or other use;
- take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that a person can be informed of the kinds of personal data that HKMoA Friends holds and the purposes for which the data are to be used; and
- permit persons to access and correct personal data of which they are the data subjects and process any such access/correction requests in a manner permitted or required by law.
Data Collection for Direct Marketing
The information collected from you will be used to keep you informed about activities and events organised by HKMoA Friends.
You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by us. If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by us, you may do so by:
- contacting us by email at email@example.com, or by post to Friends of HK Museum of Art, Museum Friends Room, B/F, Hong Kong Museum of Art, 10 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
If you do not wish to receive information from HKMoA Friends for the aforementioned purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time by:
- clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails;
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- contacting us by post to Friends of HK Museum of Art, Museum Friends Room, B/F, Hong Kong Museum of Art, 10 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.